Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Back from vacation

Hey ya'll!

I have not updated this blog in a little over 5 days. I was away on vacation for a birthday weekend with my best friend! We had tons of fun.

I tried to exercise daily, and I think all in all, it could have been much worse. I did push ups everyday, did the plank at least once every day, and we walked tons. I also danced quite a bit. So on the exercise front, I think I did pretty good all considering.

On the food front tho....

Yeah, I pretty much blew it. The first two days were actually ok, and I think I ate relatively well and within my set calorie range. But then we went to a fair, and I HAD to try all that fried food... While I didn't eat lots, I still ate lots of fat and bad calories. I also had a drink (read four) for the first time in a month.

I weighed myself when I got back - 132lbs. I had expected to have put on at least 2-3 pounds, but seems like my body is still on my back in shape regiment. That made me happy. :)

I know when people are on diets, that it's important to indulge yourself once in a while, otherwise you are more likely to fell off the wagon and stuff your face, finishing the entire bag of cookies. So I guess for only 2 or 3 days, it was ok to indulge.

Now I am back on track, and doing really great. I am motivated, I am actually ENJOYING doing what I'm doing, and I am happy with the progress I've made.

So... GO ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment