Saturday, November 7, 2009

From Oct 7th to Nov 7th

So. It's been a month. Well, 48 days, which is more than a month. But I've gone from Oct 7th to Nov 7th. So I think it's time for a little update.

Back when I started this back in shape stuff, here were the goals I set for myself:

1 - not snack at night anymore, unless it is a piece of fruit, a glass of milk, or a piece of veggie.

2 - eat proper balanced meals, with a range of 1200-1500 calories a day.

3 - exercise daily

4 - loose 10 pounds

5 - fit comfortably in my size 8 jeans, without the muffin top.



What did I accomplish in the last 48 days?

1 - I do not snack at night anymore. Not even on healthy stuff. I did slip a little here and there, aprticularly when we went out, or were on vacation. But other than that... No more night snacking. And frankly? I don't really miss it. YAY!

2 - Yes, I have been respecting the 1200-1500 calories a day target that I've set out for myself. There were a few days that I went over board (vacation, illness, etc), but again, all in all, I did it. I eat proteins at every meal. I eat a big breakfast, a medium size lunch, and a small dinner. I have given alcohol up, except for a few drinks here and there on special occasions. So YAY!

3 - I think I've reached that goal, too. Again, a few days where I slipped here and there (sickness, periods), but all in all, I do *something* every day. So YAY!!!!

4 - I did loose 10 pounds!!! I even went down to 127, although I think this might have been my scale who was out of whack. But I am currently at 129, so that is 11 pounds lost so far. YAY!!!

5 - I do not have a muffin top anymore! My jeans are too loose, actually. So YAY!!!!

Concretely, here's what's been going on:

Oct 7
Weight: 61kg (140lbs)
Waist circumference: 86 cm
BMI: 22.93


Nov 7
Weight: 58.64kg (129lbs)
Waist circumference: 82 cm
BMI: 22.05

I am very proud of myself. And I feel so much better than I did 48 days ago. This motivates me to keep going, to keep my under 130 weight, to keep eating healthy and not snack at night anymore.

SO YAY ME!!!






“Where I am today, is where my mind put me, and where I’ll be tomorrow, is where my mind will put me.” -Billy Blanks

No comments:

Post a Comment