Monday, November 23, 2009

Yep...

I was away this weekend, yet again. Having boys heavily involved in hockey, our lives have been taken over by skates, hockey sticks and stinky equipment. We spend lots of time in arenas.. We have to leave early in the mornings, sometimes not returning home before mid afternoon. It gets tough at times to eat properly when on the run like that!

This weekend, we had a tournament, so it was more of the same... I think all considering, I did really well. I've been choosing the healthiest on the menu, the less caloric, the less fatty. And if I'm in a restaurant for lunch... I eat a big meal! And eat something real small for dinner. All in all, I think it's been good this weekend.

Now if I could only motivate myself to exercise more... I'm actually active, but it's been days since I've done some real targeted exercises. Time for Bootcamp again, me thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment