Friday, November 20, 2009

Oups?

Wow, it's been a while since I last updated.

I don't want to make excuses, but will say I was gone for almost 4 days this past weekend/week, so not only was it impossible for me to update, but it was also tough to keep up with this self imposed diet and exercise routine.

Food wise, I think I did really good, except for that one night where I had quite a few drinks. But I'm not worried. My weight is good, my energy level is good, and everyone needs a night of indulgence once in a while, no?

Exercise wise, well, that's another story. During those 4 day, I walked and danced and jumped around a lot. So I guess that counts for *something*. It was not, however, regiment exercises like I usually do.

Oups.

Nonetheless, I think it's been a great 4 days, despite the irregularities.

I'm also considering switching my updates to once a week. I'm now down to 128lbs, and seem to stay there pretty consistently (I dipped into 127, went back to 129, stable at 128 most days lately). and I know at some point I'll have to eat a tad bit more. Honestly, I feel great where I'm at right now. 128 is good. I'd love to dip down to 125 again, perhaps even 120! I think I could very well do it, but I think it'd be hard to maintain. Perhaps I should do it in preparation for the Holidays, where I KNOW I'll be gaining weight. Temptations will be present at all times and every where around me.

I guess we'll see.

In the mean time... I can assure you, my one and a half readers, that I'm not abandoning ship. In fact, I'm proud of myself for what I have accomplished, and do not want to undo all this hard work I've done in the last 2 months.


“Where I am today, is where my mind put me, and where I’ll be tomorrow, is where my mind will put me.” -Billy Blanks

No comments:

Post a Comment