Tuesday, September 22, 2009

OUCH!!!

My legs are KILLING me today. My quads are so sore, I can barely go up and down stairs. Nevertheless, I am happy I did that bootcamp exercise hour yesterday. I may be sore today, but I feel GOOD. Good that I'm finally kicking my own ass to do something for ME.

Doing the squats today will be killer. But I need to do some lighter exercise today to allow my body to recuperate from yesterday's bootcamp.

So far, so good. I made some mistakes yesterday as far as how I spaced my calories throughout the day, but I am adjusting as I go, so it's all good. So far, my body is adjusting well. Granted I am not cutting the number of calories I am ingesting very drastically, so it's not so bad. It really is the HABIT of snacking in the evening that is hard to curb. But I'll do it. I know I will!!!


“Where I am today, is where my mind put me, and where I’ll be tomorrow, is where my mind will put me.” -Billy Blanks

No comments:

Post a Comment