Monday, September 21, 2009

Hey ya'll!

Hi everyone. Welcome to the "back in shape" part of my blog. I don't expect anyone to read. I don't expect anyone to comment. This side blog is for me, to hold myself accountable for what I am setting out to do. Of course if you want to leave words of encouragement, go for it! :)

I currently weight 140lbs. Not bad you'll say. True, I'm not in horrible shape, nor am I obese, or in danger of any weight problem related illness. But at a mere 5ft3in, I'm on the heavier side of my healthy weight range. Before kids, I was around 120-125lbs. Far from being skinny, I've always had a little belly. I am not delusional enough to imagine one day going back to that weight. Although quite recently, I went down to 127lbs. WOO HOO me!!!! But that was 18 months ago. Since then, I let myself go. My eating habits are not great, and I'm not exercising.

I've always eaten healthy - lots of organic fruits and veggies, very little processed food. My bad eating habits are that I snack at night, and not always healthy stuff. So that's gotta go!

So. Here are my goals.

1 - not snack at night anymore, unless it is a piece of fruit, a glass of milk, or a piece of veggie.

2 - eat proper balanced meals, with a range of 1200-1500 calories a day.

3 - exercise daily

4 - loose 10 pounds

5 - fit comfortably in my size 8 jeans, without the muffin top.


So. There are my goals. I don't think they are unreasonable. I've done it before. I can do it again! Every day I will post a compte rendu of what I've done during the day. No more hiding!

I do have to come to term that I'll loose weight not in all the places I want. Right now, my boobs look AMAZING. Full, plump, just perfect. I Know I'll loose weight there - I always do - and that makes me a little sad. *LOL* Oh well, I guess I can't have big boobs and a tiny stomach! *LOL*

If you've got tips, words of encouragement, or related stories, feel free to share!



“Where I am today, is where my mind put me, and where I’ll be tomorrow, is where my mind will put me.” -Billy Blanks

No comments:

Post a Comment