Monday, December 7, 2009

Weekend report

Hey ya'll!

Things are going well for me. I'm managing my weight quite well, even going down a bit this week (got down to 126, woohoo!). Of course that got me a false sense of security, and I indulged this weekend. But it's ok. I'm back on track today, and will stay on track all week. As long as I indulge only once in a while, I think I'll be ok.

I've been very active, always moving, always going somewhere. I've been stressed a lot too this past week. And I've had my monthly womanly thing. FUN. So I apologize, but yes, I felt like indulging this weekend was well earned. So there. :)

Exercising continue to be the hardest thing to do. It's not like I sit on my ass all day watching soaps... I'm active. Yesterday, I worked outside for 3 hours, racking leaves, packing them in bags, putting away my patio furniture. So that's something! I am just real bad these days at doing any targeted exercise. I gotta get back on that. It made me feel so good! I should remember that feeling and start doing it again.

Good news is I'll be going on the ice at least once a week with my hockey team. I'm coaching a team again this year. I'm really looking forward to it.

Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment